Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the first cut is the deepest

Hey guys, Allie here.:)
Right now I'm going to update you on my latest purchase, my 3/4 sleeves
James Perse cotton top. This top is SOOOOO soft, it's unbelievable!
I purchased it at Nordstrom's Rack for $50, and I don't regret it,
even though for that price, I probably should! I also got that awesome
Ralph Lauren silver knot necklace at Loehmans for $20, originally
around $60-$70, so I guess it's kind of a steal.;)(I love how in every pic you can see some of my track lane stickers collection.)
Wearing: Hollister (It was from a gift card...no hating) Navy Blue razor-back tank top,
Black James Perse cotton top, Ralph Lauren silver knot necklace and "Investment" J Brand Jeans.
Nail color: OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late! (India Collection)

Coveting:
Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Grey.

Searching:
Tiered-gauzy-floral-skirt.

Thrift Store Find!:
I hit up my local Salvation Army Thrift store to kill time with my mom and look at the cheesy artwork this weekend. As we were leaving, I aimlessly checked out the pant selection and looked for some light wash jeans to rip holes in as a little project. Well, I hit the mother load and found a pair of 7 for all Mankind beige corduroys! I'm thinking of cutting them into some cool shorts!
AND, they were only $5.99!
Awesome, right?

-Allie

6 comments:

  1. wow, really cool necklace! i love your hair too

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez, i really need to get my own gmail. this 'the clique' thing is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! And thanks, The Clique! You can just change your name on the email settings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! let's see if it works...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...apparantly it's not working yet. hm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, maybe it will take a while??

    ReplyDelete