Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i'm so excited, that i just can't hide it

Susan Hanover
Known for her wire stone bracelets, attorney-turned- designer Susan Hanover's handcrafted pieces have been featured on Gossip Girl and in Vogue. Source 14K and 18K gold plated necklaces, cuffs and earrings gleaming with semi-precious gems at this can't-miss sale.

Right now there is this incredible sale going on at Gilt.com!
Most incredible jewelry!
AHhh!
If I had the money, I would be purchasing these up like candy,
but I am currently pennyless and searching for my other
coveted pieces!

She has some amazing pieces priced at around $40, and they are spectacular!
Due to the privacy of the site, I can't post pictures, but I can give you an invite!
Post your email below for an invite to Gilt.com.

Sale ends 7/9/2009

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment