Monday, July 6, 2009

to pick you up on our very first date

At the beginning of this year, something happened to our economy that should have placed excessive purchasing and fashion obsession to the back burner. Excessive purchasing? Yes. Fashion obsession? No. I feel that this is a time to use our creative minds to become the Recessionistas that we really are! We make the best of every situation! We accept that this is the real world and not the time for splurging on 3.1 Philip Lim shift dresses and Balmain structured jackets! This is the time when we hit up thrift stores and vintage shops and take time to search every corner of Nordstrom Rack, Loehmans and Off Fifth.

This blog is real.

I'm Allie, a 16 year old San Diego native.
I'm not wealthy, but have a taste for expensive brands and styles.
The trouble?
They're expensive.
So follow me on my journey as I search the San Diego fashion scene
for clothes that befit the classic Recessionista.

Can you name the song and band the lyric in the title is from?

No comments:

Post a Comment